Download & Install latest HP printer software, , firmware, and drivers from 123.hp.com/dj3630 for your HP Office jet 3630 printer. Then, Seup the hp Officejet printer and get started with your new printer. HP Desk Jet 3630 is an All-in-one printer provided by hp.com
123.HP.COM/DJ3630 WIRED INSTALLATION
The wired connection requires adequate connections for 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup between several devices. Therefore, if the wired connections are inappropriate, a user may find the setup process unsuccessful. Compared to other fitting methods, however, troubleshooting a wired connection is always easier.
123.HP.COM/DJ3630 WIRELESS INSTALLATION A wireless arrangement is one that will connect your 123.hp.com/setup printer to your personal computer without the help of 123.hp.com/dj3630 installation wires.
- Before setting up, get information about the network and the devices.
- Don’t forget to turn the PC, the printing device and also the network router (wireless)
- Most importantly, you need a good internet connection for this type of setup
- The PC and the 123hp.com/setup DeskJet printer should be connected to the same wireless network.
How to set up HP Deskjet 3630 printer
- When you switch on the printer for the first time, it may make some noise.
- Once you see the home screen, use the arrows next to the printer’s control panel to choose the language, country, and region. Now, touch the OK button.
- The printer screen will now as you insert the ink cartridges.
- Lift the ink cartridge’s cover by using the cutouts on the sides of your printer.
- Look at the labeling on the back cover of the cartridge and install the tri-color cartridge initially.
- Remove the protective tape covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles. (NOTE: The color on the locking levers should match the color displayed on cartridges.)
- Slide the ink cartridges slowly into their respective slots and push it till locks into its place.
- Use the same process to install the black cartridge as well.
- Once you finish installing the original 123.hp.com/setup cartridges, a message box appears on the Control Panel. Click on OK
- Load the stack of paper in the input tray. Now, the printer prints an alignment page.
- After the alignment page is printing, scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
- Once the alignment page is scanned, a message box which reads, ‘Alignment successful’ will appear on the printer’s control panel. Press Ok button to continue.
- Users are now allowed to connect the printer o a network wirelessly or Ethernet or USB.