123.hp.com/oj3830 – Download the latest hp printer drivers, firmware, and software from for your HP Office jet 3830 printer. Then, set up the hp Officejet printer and get started with your new printer. Officejet is an All-in-one printer provided by hp.com, one of the most compacts of this series with quiet printing power and 17.71 x 14.33 x 8.54 inches to save your space.
The official website officejet will help automatically detect and install the correct Officejet driver and software. To learn more about HP Officejet, visit Officejet andset up your printer today!
Download and Install HP Officejet 3830 Driver and Software – oj3830
Getting started to hp 3830 printer requires a few steps to take before where downloading drivers and software. Hence, follow the below steps to download HP OfficeJet setup;
- On your computer, open an updated web browser such as Chrome or Safari.
- Now, visit the Oj3830 site.
- Choose the “OfficeJet” option from the top of the oj3830 com page.
- Enter your hp printer model on the shown box.
The hp printer model name and number are shown on the printer’s front.
- Tap on “Install HP Smart” to start HP Officejet 3830 Driver download from hp site
- Double-click on the Officejet 3830 setup to run the installer.
- Read the software license agreement, click “I accept,” and continue.
- Connect your HP printer to a connection and follow prompts to finish the installation.
Complete Guide to HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Printer Setup
Here step by step guidelines to set up your Wireless HP Officejet 3830 printer;
- Unpack the HP printer – Open HP Officejet 3830 printer and make connections to turn it on.
- Download HP Officejet – Visit 123.hp.com/oj3830 and download the hp Officejet 3830 driver on your operating system.
- Choose Wireless Setup connection – On your printer, tap on the “Network” option and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Connect to WiFi – Locate and push the WPS button on the router for the WiFi network, then click WEP/WPA key and press OK.
- Install HP Officejet Wireless setup – Double-tap on software from officejet, and it prompts for wireless installation; therefore, follow all prompts.
- Accept software terms – Read and agree to the office jet 3830 software terns and finish the final installation step.
- Register and Add Hp printer – Login to HP account to register your hp 3830 printer and add to Support Dashboard
USB connection to your hp OfficeJet 3830 printer through hp site
Hp 3830 printer is compatible with Wireless and USB, both connections. For upgraded OfficeJet 3830 setup with USB, you’ll have to follow these steps;
- Make sure the computer is connected to the Internet.
- Download the Hp printer drivers from 123.hp.com/oj3830 for your hp OfficeJet 3830 printer.
- Begin the installation by double-clicking on the hp Officejet setup and continue.
- While prompt, choose the “connection with USB” option on the display.
- Turn on the hp Turn on the hp OfficeJet printer.
- Plug one side of the USB cable into the PC USB port and the other into the printer’s rear.
- Open the “Devices and Printers” setting to add your OfficeJet printer and choose the Virtual printer port for USB.
- Follow prompts to finish the remaining installation steps through hp site with USB.