www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting: HP Wireless Printer Setup Installation
Visit www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting and open the door to the world of HP smart printing solutions. HP wireless printer is a versatile printing device that helps you print, scan, copy and fax your documents as per the requirement. Also, you can print your documents wirelessly from any of the convenient corners of your home with your smartphones, laptops, tablets or any other devices.
Before beginning to print with your newly-purchased HP wireless printer, you need to make certain preparations that include the device hardware setup, positioning and placement, the power supply, and the PC’s connectivity. The second step before starting to print is to download the setup by visiting www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting and installing it on your PC to get the printer in working condition. The last step is to ensure a Wi-Fi connection to your network router and your PC.
Setup Installation for HP Wireless Printer
You may begin with the installation process of the HP wireless printer setup via www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting using the steps given below:
- Firstly, open your web browser and enter the URL www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
- Now, on the next page, enter your printer model and find the compatible driver for your HP printer model.
- Now download the setup on your PC by clicking on the Download tab.
- As soon as the setup is downloaded, locate the downloaded file on your system.
- Double-click on the file to open it. Now click on Run. This will begin the installation process of your HP printer setup on your system.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and then click on Continue.
- Now, to agree to the terms and conditions, click on the Agree button.
- Follow the prompts on your screen and then click on Finish to end the installation process.
- Once the setup is successfully installed, restart your PC and connect your HP wireless printer to your PC so that you can check whether the printer is working or not.
HP Wireless Printer Installation using USB
For this method of HP wireless printer installation, you should have a USB cable compatible with your PC and printer. You should have received the compatible USB cable with the package as one of the accessories. In case you haven’t got it in the package you can buy one from the nearby store. Meanwhile, to install your HP wireless printer with the USB cable, you can follow the steps given below:
- First, connect your PC with your HP printer using a compatible USB cable.
- Now, turn on your HP wireless printer.
- Go to the Start menu on your desktop.
- Click on Settings.
- Now, search for Printers and Scanners. Once you find it, double-click on its icon.
- Click on Add a printer or scanner option available on the screen.
- You will see your printer’s name on the screen. Now, click on it.
- Follow the prompts on your screen.
- Now, click on Finish to end the process.
- After the installation process through USB is done, your printer is all set to be used. Now perform a test print of a document by giving a command through your PC.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup for Windows
You can get the wireless protected setup for your HP printer setup on Windows by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, turn on your HP wireless printer.
- Secondly, open printer control options and click on the wireless icon.
- You will see a list of available Wi-Fi networks on your screen.
- Now, Find your network and click on it to establish a wireless connection setup. You can also consider downloading the HP wireless software for a successful wireless connection via www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
- Next, enter your home network SSID and password. Now, connect your HP printer with your wireless connection network at www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
- Another way for you to connect your HP printer to your router is by pressing the WPS button. Press the WPS button and hold it there for few seconds for a successful wireless connection between your printer and router.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup for MAC
You can get the wireless protected setup for your HP printer setup on MAC by following the steps given below:
- Turn on your PC, printer and router and connect your system to your wireless network.
- Now go to the Apple menu on your MacOS and open Control Panel. Now, click on the Wireless icon.
- A Wireless setup wizard opens up. Here, go to settings and find your network in the available list.
- Click on your network in the list to get a successful connection established.
- Now go to the Apple menu and then to About This MAC. From here, download the required software.
- Select preferences of your system to enable printing or scanning from the Apple menu.
- Restart your MAC PC before using the printer to make use of the updated HP printer software features.
HP Wireless Printer Troubleshooting
HP printer provides you simple and handy printing experience within a few minutes. But, sometimes, you may encounter some printing concerns and complications while working on your HP printer. To troubleshoot the issues you can consider visiting www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting and checking the general FAQs.